CloudLink® CypherX: Transparent Data Protection from Advanced Persistent Threats
Security concerns present the biggest barrier to large scale deployment of virtualized applications and adoption of cloud deployment models. Enterprises require security policies and encryption technologies that ensure sensitive data are protected anywhere, anytime. Perimeter security is simply no longer adequate for today’s virtual world.
CloudLink CypherX delivers enterprise-controlled data security, giving organizations complete and sole control over the keys used to encrypt their sensitive data as well as the security policies defining what should be encrypted and under which circumstances.
Unlike other solutions, CloudLink CypherX provides:
- Persistent encryption, ensuring data remain encrypted no matter where they reside or where they go
- Granular policy based on a combination of trusted users, trusted applications and trusted machines
- Ubiquitous protection independent of the applications, the virtualization infrastructure on which they run, the storage systems on which data reside and the networks over which data are transmitted
- Traceability via tamper-proof audit logs that detail who/what accessed protected data, when and from where
- Effective protection against APTs – CloudLink CypherX protects sensitive data even in the presence of APTs.
- Automatic deployment - The CloudLink CypherX client is deployed automatically and seamlessly to Microsoft® Windows® virtual desktops and virtual app servers via Active Directory® Group Policy
- “Set and forget” security – allowing administrators to decide when access to data should be granted rather than having to focus on when to encrypt data and liberating them from having to create new policy every time a new method of data egress is discovered
- Complete end-user transparency – users are the weakest link in any security measure -removing their direct involvement in deciding where and when to protect data greatly improves security effectiveness
Learn more about AFORE CloudLink CypherX